View Single Post
January 9th, 2013, 06:48 PM
I feel bad that I have not written in so long, but I have been so busy lately preparing for our move from Miami to California. I am 24 weeks and 5 days today and I am feeling larger than life. I had my monthly high-risk ultrasound yesterday and the boys are growing at the same rate as singletons. They are weighing in at 1 pound 8 oz and 1 pound 9 oz. My cervix is still very long and completely closed. My blood pressure is perfect. So, needless to say, this twin pregnancy has been a very smooth and healthy one so far.

I am experiencing normal and common pregnancy ailments that I never experienced with my son and it SUCKS! I never had any heartburn, back pain, vomiting, or those HORRENDOUS middle of the night leg cramps. I am experiencing all of that this time. The worst was the charley horses I woke up with the other night. I had 5 of them back-to-back and the pain was so bad, I almost puked on myself.

Baby B (Parker) is already in my ribs and loves to punch my ribs and baby A (Noah) sits on my cervix and kicks my bladder. I honestly think that if I can do THIS, I can do anything.

Hope all you other mommies out there are doing well and your babies are as healthy as can be.