View Single Post
January 9th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Awesomesauce
I had a nice engagement session today with a lovely couple, and they couldn't have picked a more perfect day for it. We got a break in the cold weather; it was a beautiful day. I'll be photographing their wedding in October as well. I love meeting so many different kinds of people and being able to watch the interactions between them. I find it fascinating and moving to witness something so special. It didn't hurt that they brought their adorable husky puppy with them Made my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~Que~~ View Post
It made me really miss having friends around!
I've been feeling that lately, too. I used to spend a lot of time with a select people, but then I picked up seasonal jobs starting with halloween and fell out of the habit. Makes me sad! I'm glad you got to have double friend time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daneeleigh View Post
We too live out here alone without family and friends and it's difficult.
Boy do I hear that. It kind of wears on you, doesn't it? I love living out here because it's mostly quiet, but I feel isolated now that winter is actually here. My house definitely suffers for it Whenever company comes over I'm overwhelmed with the sudden urge to clean just because I have someone to talk to.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy