View Single Post
January 11th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Veteran
Hey ladies,
So my first appt is today & I'm super excited! I was originally going to have my appt in a couple more weeks but I just couldn't wait any longer and I was able to get an appointment for today it's been so bittersweet to hear about all your first appt & u/s experiences and hearing your baby's heartbeat, and not hearing ours yet was getting really tough lol so today's the day for me! Wish me luck since its my first time with my new OB and a new office so I'm pretty much a nervous wreck in regards to that I'll let you guys know how it goes!

*UPDATE*

I'm back from my appointment. I did a lot of paperwork since I'm a new patient. I also did a lot of waiting for the doctor to finally call me in. For some reason this office only had me do a urine & blood test to confirm the pregnancy, that's it. She scheduled me for an ultrasound for Friday next week. She said I definetly looked pregnant but didnt even do a pelvic exam. I love my doctor but I'm just dissapointed that I didn't get to see or hear my little one I'm just not use to the way they do things at this office. This appt didnt seem 'normal' to me...
Jordan 6-15-07
& surprise #4 on the way August 20, 2013!

Last edited by Jblady12; January 11th, 2013 at 02:08 PM.