View Single Post
January 11th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Nicole
I think it's kind of one of those things ... for me at least, there are times when I miss when I could just pick up and leave without finding a babysitter or making sure everyone has hats, coats, shoes, pants But other times I wonder what I did before kids. Of course, I've been a mom for almost 10 years now, so maybe that's just old age memory loss kicking in lol It can take some adjusting but personally, I love being a mom.

I've been feeling some swishing/turning/shifting sensations, but no true kicks or punches yet. I have to be sitting or laying very still and concentrating to even notice, but they are getting slightly stronger. The most noticeable is when I use my doppler. I push down with it to find baby and most times can feel some movement then. It'll come for you! I know it seems to take forever. Like I said I don't remember exactly when I felt movement with my first, but I do remember thinking it was never going to happen.

So do you have names picked out yet? Your US is the 4th, right? Are you going to do a big announcement when you find out?