View Single Post
January 11th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Super Mommy
Yeah i am really looking forward to being a mom alot. I think I just miss some of it now because I am alone a lot but i think that will change when baby comes. I can't wait.

yeah I am hope to feel something soon. i imagine a few more weeks thou!! EXCITING!! So much to learn.

I am so antsy to start buying things. But don't want to get too much before the shower and before I know the sex.

Yes the big U/S is on the 4th!!!!! can't wait. plus I don't like winter so the faster spring comes the better!!

You know I really don't have names picked out, we haven't talked to much about it. I have a feeling that it will be hard for use to agree. I want something unusual but not too weird and i thunk my SO like more traditional.

My mother has passed away almost 2 years ago now, wow can't believe it's been that long. So if it's a girl i would like to use here middle name Jean as my little girls middle name, so just need to think of a first name.

My SO dad passed when he was 14 and he was close to his Grandpa as well. if it's a boy I am going to let him pick the middle name. His dad's name was Arlan and his grandpas name was Wayne. At baby's last name will be Kosok.
Only thing is I think my SO would like to name a boy after his dad. Arlan Wayne.
Which is great and all but I feel like that doesn't represent my side at all. Honestly I want to let him have the middle name but I would love to come up something new for first name that me and SO pick. something that is ours. I don't want to be selfish or inconsiderate but it's just how I feel.

Whew I guess I had been wanting to run that scenario by someone lol.
What about you? name? What are your sons names?
Did you ever use one of those baby name books for examples??