View Single Post
January 11th, 2013, 09:19 AM
First of all, I want to say thank you all so much for being such a helpful, supportive crew. This site is such a great resource and I'm happy I stumbled upon it I wish I could contribute to the other posts, but I am sadly so ignorant in this subject matter I would probably do more harm than good!

Speaking of ignorance... I have been waiting for my period due date to test... but I have screwed everything up so much, I'm not really sure when that even is. I was originally planning on taking the 3 pills i missed at the beginning of the month at the end, (aka this Sunday-Tuesday), which would push my period til like next Friday. I have been continuing to spot for over a week now (Jan 3-Jan 11), not alot of blood, just enough to ruin every pair of panties I own because I keep thinking it must be over, and then its not...

What do I do? Take the missed pills? Skip them and wait til the intended day of my period (next Tuesday) to test? I picked up one of those first response tests that says you can do it 5 days before your missed period, so does that mean it would work if I did it tomorrow (Saturday)? Do the tests even work if you are on the pill? So many questions I know.... I am just really confused and I feel like I really messed things up internal with myself

Thanks again!