View Single Post
January 13th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Please someone help me.

I know none of you can tell me for sure but I'd like to hear opinions on if people think I am and also stories of false negatives.
My last period started december 17, on december 30 I had protected sex (male condom) but the condom broke before he came and he ended up cumming inside me. I do not know when I ovulated, but my cycles are pretty regular so it should have been sometime around when we had sex. I am now 1 day until AF is due. I tested yesterday (2 days before my missed period) and I got a negative.
about 6 to 7 days ago I had bloating and light cramping which is not normal for me. (I have pms but usually I do not have any pms symptoms, espically not that early in my cycle) The cramps lasted a day and a half and were followed by a sharp pain in my lower stomach. the day after this happened my nipples started to become sore and get more sore each day. (not my whole breast just my nipples) I'm extremely fatigued and moody. I cry about everything. I am a cigarette smoker and they havent appealed to me in the last week. my appetite has changed and ive had none stop butterflies in my stomach.

I just feel pregnant. I plan to test again in a week if AF doesn't show. But for now, opinions?

Last edited by FeelingPregnant23; January 13th, 2013 at 11:21 AM.