View Single Post
January 13th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by plan4fate View Post
I think in some cases it also depends on what the Bio Mom is doing with her life. L's moved on, married to M almost a full year now. If she was single? I don't think it would be the same. She really hates when we have Reme and M's working, because she's home alone, and Reme's at a good age where you can take him where you want, do what you need so even getting out to run errands doesn't have the same appeal that it would have when he was 2 or 3. So if she didn't have M, I think she'd be less favorable in general.

Not that Reme would care. We've never told him he has to love me. He made that decision very early on, I don't think that anyone could convince him that it wasn't ok to love me.. my inlaws have tried
haha.

O and I bonded very quickly too. And when BM had her sugar daddy and was living the party lifestyle, we had O every single weekend. They never had a signed agreement, but she gave up every single weekend with her child. Looking back, that seemed kind of fishy, lol.

But yeah, hopefully when she meets someone and settles down, it'll get easier.

I know she appreciates me, becuse she's told me. But she also makes it seem like I MUST have her approval. When in reality, the only approval I need is Eric and O's.