View Single Post
January 14th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Nicole
Happy Monday! I'm actually not ignoring this thread ... the notifications for it are weirdly random. Sometimes I get them right away, sometimes not at all. And I'm such a scatterbrain lately that I forget to actually CHECK it. *sigh* Pregnancy brain + natural scatterbrain = not a good combination lol

Do you have any big plans for this week? Anything exciting going on? No appointments or anything, right?

I think this is actually a pretty quiet week for us. My kids have started wrestling, so other than wresting practice twice a week we pretty much just lounge around and be lazy. Costs too much $$ to do much else. This is also my DH's short week at work, which is always nice. I don't realize how much I miss him until he's actually home more. Of course, by the end of the week I'm ready to ship him off But seriously, I always look forward to his short weeks. Things just seem to run more smoothly.