View Single Post
January 14th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Enjoying her Sticky Bun
After being in this game for 10.5 almost 11 years, I've given up on the whole idea of having a nice relationship with BM. No matter where she is in her life she is always hateful deep down inside. It's just part of who she is and her disdain for DH. It bothered her that he moved on, even though she left him. She knew he's a good man and that they're aren't many guys out there like him. She thought the grass was greener when it hasn't been. It took her half the time that we've been together, if not longer, to find her now husband. And she' still not fully happy according to dsd. BM married for money, we all know money doesn't buy happiness. It bothers her that DH has gone onward and upward since they've parted ways. She probably never expected us to last, have more children and get married. When she sees us as a family unit, we're always laughing and smiling. She knows that we have what she's always wanted and that makes her bitter. Now, don't get me wrong, we can fake it like you wouldn't believe. But we both can't stand the other. We fake it for the sake of dsd. I know that's why I fake it, who knows her reason. Maybe she feels that if she doesn't play along then her true colors will show and she does her best to hide those colors from the world.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11