View Single Post
January 14th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So I had an ultrasound at 17w4d by my OB, the baby looked great and at first the baby was in an awkward position with her legs kinda crossed but she was moving a lot since I had skittles to help with the movement lol. Dr checked between the legs and says it looks like a girl he then showed us what he was looking at so we saw the legs and we didnt see anything there either. He then repeated to say yeah it looks like a girl, he then told me he couldn't tell me for sure and to wait till my anatomy scan and the tech could confirm it. So of course I got excited since we were hoping for a baby girl. I'm just scared that the Dr made a mistake and I got all excited and it turns out to be a baby boy, of course I'm thrilled to be a having a baby period. I would of rather just gotten a straight answer the first time around. I've always had a feeling this baby is a girl, nothing boy interested me, couldn't even think of any boy names I like. I'm pretty sure the Dr knows what he's talking about though, but still there's always the possibility of a mistake... January 23rd needs to hurry up and get here. Thank you in advance for your advice.