View Single Post
January 14th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCrafty View Post
Not yet but I'm sure it will once I get bigger. It happened twice when I was pregnant with Abri. Once when I had to pee but I was trying to finish doing dishes. Listening to running water really didn't help. The other time I had food poisoning and peed all over myself and the bathroom floor while puking
LOL

Late in my last pregnancy my OB/GYN told me that I had to go on an iron supplement. I tried telling him that I'm allergic (the red coating makes me break out in hives) and that my current pre-nate has sufficient iron in it already. He told me that I was close to being anemic and needed it. So I take one (stupid me). That night I woke up puking non-stop and my whole face was just a mess of broken capillaries and hives.

We rush to the ER where they give me Benedryl ($50!) and observed me for a time. I continued puking. Eventually I puked so hard I peed all over myself and the bed. When the doctor came back in to check on me I had to fess up what happened and asked if there were any scrubs I could borrow. My face as beet red. She was very clinical about it and said that I had no control over it and then got me scrubs that I could keep. Woo-hoo! They're new comfy PJ pants for me.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!