View Single Post
January 15th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Kyah's things are everywhere, lol. Her pack and play (full of toys) is in my room. Her 2 strollers are in the closet. Her rock and play and baby bath tub are behind a couch (they have never gotten any use). Her bouncy seat is on the kitchen table. Her sing and exersaucer are in the living room. Her jumperoo is in the sitting room. The boppy pillow is in my room (it only gets used when I nurse her in the living room). She got a new bath seat that she isn't ready for yet (in the bathroom closet). Her convertible car seat is in another closet (we decided not to use it yet). Her carrier is in my room (also never gotten used).

Her stuff is all over. I find myself having to move things from room to room to accommodate whatever it is that will satisfy her at the moment. I need to get rid of the rock and play, carrier, and baby bath tub as she doesn't use them at all. I am thinking of taking them to a local baby shop and trading them for credit to buy her something else. Probably clothes and toys.