View Single Post
January 15th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Nicole
My next appointment isn't until the 29th, which is my ultrasound. And I have a feeling that day is going to drag because it isn't until 3:30, and I have a meeting at the school just before that. And DH is working a LOT of extra hours in the next two weeks before then =\ We live so close to his work that every time anyone is gone, they automatically ask him to cover. It's nice when he can get some hours, but there are times when he doesn't get any time off. He's too nice and won't just say no.

I hear you on selling and getting rid of stuff. I've started trying to sort through things, but it seems like the pile is never ending! And our spare room is the boys' play/toy room right now. I don't even know where to begin. We have an extra set of beds in there right now we need to sell, and then figure out what to do with the boys' toys. We've already given/thrown away a lot of them, but the toys seem to multiply on their own sometimes.

I'm not quite sure what baby is doing in there, but I tried finding it on the doppler this morning, and I had just as much trouble as my doctor did last week. I'd never really had that problem before, but apparently it is playing shy or something now, because it was way down low and sounded like it must be clear back by my back or something. It's amazing how much moving around they can do in there.