Topic: Baby Toys
View Single Post
January 15th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Super Mommy
What kinds of toys does your baby have? She has tons of stuff from stuffed animals to musical toys. She has teething toys and even Leap Frog's Violet.

Any favorite toys? She loves listening to Violet sing and to play with anything that makes noise like a little "radio" toy and her walker has a little keyboard... also her activity mat where she can move around and play with different toys. This is her and her baby... she fights sleep a lot less when I put it with her!

Does your baby always want to hold something in his/her little hands? No, she would much rather eat her hands. She does enjoy grabbing my hands and trying to eat my fingers lol.

Any recommendations for toys? Anything with lights and sounds. Most mornings I have the tv on (with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Little Einsteins on), and Kara looking at the wall where the lights bounce off and she can hear the singing, counting, etc.