View Single Post
January 16th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Nicole
We are currently trying to figure out how to fit the toys their bedroom, but the rooms in our house are ssooo small. I'm thinking the bigger stuff will probably stay in the "nursery" for a while. The baby will sleep in our room for a bit, and even then it won't need a lot of room right away. *shrug* That might just be wishful thinking on my part.

I have been feeling some movement. Nothing that can be felt from the outside just yet (I have a little extra padding for it to have to kick through =\) but gradually getting stronger. I bet you're almost there ... Although I know how awful it is waiting when others are already feeling it.

I forget if I've asked...have you bought anything yet? I've picked up a couple of things secondhand, but I'm waiting another month or so before really stocking up. We are planning to cloth diaper, so that'll be one of my first bigger purchases. Well, that and a car. Ours is dying a slow death, and we have to get something decent before the baby comes.