View Single Post
January 16th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH and I have been trying to conceive for over 2 years so you are not alone on this journey. There are so many wonderful women here with so much advice it is so amazing Do not get discouraged ( I know easier said than done..)

Getting tested for certain things is almost like getting a proper physical and can tell you if there are any reasons why it has taken so long. There are many natural steps many doctors will help you with if at all possible. If you have regular cycles it could just be the case of not properly getting the O date pinpointed and charting your temperature can help with that. Also using OPKs is another great way to figure out things. If there is a male factor hendering conception there are so many natural vitamins and regimes that can help with sperm count and so forth.

The Natural Family Planning board has been very helpful and has loads of natural resources and " How to's" if you are interested.

Also post here anytime you have the smallest question or just need a place to vent.

I do not know how individuals are for you in real life but many times close friends/family just do not understand and every fertility struggle has its own unique story.

Be proud of your story because in the end it will be all worth it

MUCH luck to you!!