View Single Post
January 16th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Regular
I completely understand. My hubby and I have also been ttc naturally for a year after a vas-reversal. Because we would like to have a couple more children before our only child gets too old, we have now decided to seek some MA. We've opted for a natural cycle IUI to start with. I went in for a check up and my Dr told me my estrogen was real low and my follicles not very developed which is contradictory to my previous results. So it turns out my only option may be IFV since I am more afraid of IUI with meds. I don't think I could do selective reduction if I was impregnated with more than twins... So I will go see him again Friday and depending on the lab work and ultrasound I may not be able to proceed with the IUI. It's all very frustrating and I can't help but feel anxious about it all. Lots of deep breaths.

Who knows... I have this week sought out holistic treatment but am not sure if it's a little late to help me with this IUI. I feel good about going to see the holistic healer. I've made my decisions and hopefully I will be blessed with a new bun soon this spring.

I wish you all the best and I am sorry that your husband is not as attentive and considerate as you'd like him to be. Guys especially can have a lot of fear around sharing their feelings particularly when they are so anxious and frustrated with something so special and important that they can't fix or control. He could be questioning himself as a man... Becoming a mother is something that men cannot really relate to because they are not women. It is different. We are different. Be patient and remember he loves you and wants YOU to be the mother of his child/ren. And don't be afraid to ask for what you need.

I'll be sending you lots of happy baby energy!

Blessings and lots of baby dust!