View Single Post
January 18th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by KtKuKi View Post
I worry about this too. Maddie will be 3 when the baby comes, and she demands so much of my time. If I just sit on the couch, she'll happily play on her own, but the second I get the computer out, she climbs on my lap and insists she needs to sit there. She'll even grab my hand if I'm typing and say "mommy I need your hand"....and she won't let it go. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of nursing with her sitting on my lap. It also kills me to pick her up, so I try to only hold her if we're sitting down, but she's still my baby so when she wants up, I have a hard time telling her its just too hard on me.

Too bad we don't all live in the same area and could hang out
That's pretty much it.... he wants me to play cars with him, play games with him, etc. I do!! But he always wants me to do more when I have the baby. I know it's a little bit of jealousy and wanting to feel like I am still there for him too (oh and he is going through the terrible 2s). It breaks my heart to tell him to wait but I have to take care of the baby too.

I feel your pain!!! If I figure it out I will let you know lol I think it's just going to take time to balance it all out, I was just hoping for some all-knowing response

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCakes View Post
Just annoyed. Why is it that when I ask BF to do something simple 15 times, and he says 15 times that he will, it still doesn't get done?! Sometimes I really want to slap his mother for not teaching him any responsibility.
LOL... I am sorry to laugh.. but I think every wife has this issue (or gf) My husband just sent me a pic in a text last week - and I quote from the pic "Ladies, if a man says he will fix it, he will fix it. There is no need to remind him every 6 months about it"

Let's just say there have been a few things that I have actually had to nag about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daneeleigh View Post
I honestly don't know how women have social lives with little ones. I really would love too. But trying to be as great of a mom, wife, and student as I can be and then possibly add this volunteer doula program in.... Where's the time? All I'm thinking at the end of the day is BED lol. And I've been working full time, my last day is tomorrow. I keep up with girls I met here on JM through FB and that's all the socializing I can handle lol.
I here ya!! I think that is the jist of it... time!!! I want to be able to buy time... or capitolize on all that time wasted sleeping - that's a lot of hours spent dreaming lol
due with #4 in November, still nursing #3!

I love to blog, although I don't have much time for it recently... I will be back at it as soon as I can!

http://www.whereloveandfamilymeet.wordpress.com
http://www.wherelovemeetslife.wordpress.com