Topic: Intro
View Single Post
January 18th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi, my name is Lana. My dh and I have been trying for 15 months now to get pregnant without success. I have been hanging out mostly on the TTC and AIP boards but thought I would come hang out here, too. I am 41 and my dh is 45 (46 in Feb). I have 2 biological children from my first marriage and my dh doesn't have any biological ones but he does have 4 that are adopted.

I had a tubal reversal a little over a year ago and I quite honestly thought that I would be pregnant by now! I had an HSG on Jan 11 and I got my results yesterday. My tubes are clear but I have a polyp on my cervix that is acting like an IUD and preventing me from getting pregnant. I am supposed to go in and have an ultrasound when I have my next cycle.

I just O'd sometime this week and already feel like I am out after hearing this news. I am supposed to get my period on Jan 29 so I am hoping that when I go in to get my ultrasound they will be able to remove the polyp at that time as well.

Sorry this was so long! I look forward to getting to know all you I am hoping that we all get our BFP's soon!

Sending lots of baby your way!!!