View Single Post
  #5  
January 19th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Jessmom Jessmom is offline
Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 662
When my daughter was an infant we moved into a rental house. Not knowing that they had cleaned all the mold off the walls so we didn't see it. It was growing behind our furniture and we did not notice it for months. In that time my daughter developed horrible cough and ended up on puffers. We found the mold and moved away and our daughter came off her puffers about two months after we moved.
Reply With Quote