View Single Post
January 20th, 2013, 06:00 AM
4 Boys & 4 Girls !
Well its was almost 10 yrs ago when I went to Hong Kong and it was only for 2 days. We were on our way somewhere else and decided to check it out. Ahhh the good ole days.... eeewwww the chicken foot things....well at least it turns out it was a chicken and not anything else..lool...

Yah we have a few travel plans ahead like MAYBE a short weekend getaway to the mountains ( not confirmed ) and plan to take the young ones around Anaheim and DisneyLand when its warmer. not sure if it will be before baby or after. Either way im really excited about cus I could either be fat and unable to walk at the end of pregnancy or healing from my 4th c-section and I am really not comfy about having baby out of house for the first couple of months. So not sure what way it will go but we could always postpone it ----we willl see

AAhh weeekend....going pretty smoothly today might be having guests again ---but I would like to go do a little bit of shopping both grocery and get some shoes for DD1 and me some outfits and some more bras.

What about you? how s your weekend? are completely m/s free yet? Are your energy levels picking up yet? Have you ever suffered anemia during pregnancy? I do in every single one and I think im suffering early this time cus I am already craving ice. cant wait to get into my regular OB/GYN ...