View Single Post
January 20th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What number are you TTC (First,second etc.)?
Second

How many cycles of active TTC before you got this BFP?
5 cycles

Did you temp, use OPKs, check CM, chart?
Used opks only on cycle. temped and checked CM

Did you ovulate regularly?
Yes but my temp patterns indicated that I had a stronger ovulations on alternate(every other) month.

What was your strategy? OR What did you do differently this cycle?OR what is the one thing or combination of things that you think directly contributed to this BFP?

I think this is the first time we got the timing right. We BD'd on O-1, O and O+1. Also ate very healthy this cycle because I've been trying to get rid of some wierd hives I got since last month. I've been on an all vegetarian(milk & eggs included though) for 3 weeks now. We also DTD doggie style a couple of times which is very rare for us. Ate tons of pomegranet. Not sure if any of the abv contributed. But I was just trying to list stuff that was out of ordinary for us this time.

Did you take a suplements, herbals? Special diet?
Prenatals, lacto-ovo-vegetarian for non TTC reasons very little caffiene

What did your DH do to 'help'?
He tried to eat healthy. Stayed off hard alcohol for a while and DTD when I asked him to . Oh and he wore boxers instead of briefs.

Any other words of wisdom for those who are TTC?
Get the timing right. Make you sure you are Oing when you think you do, temp & use OPKs. I O'd on CD 12, and almost missed it as I thought I'd O on CD 14. Eat healthy. And I found that relaxing is not necessary I was obsessive!! Oh get this brand of ICs. No evaps. Very faint positive on CD 10! Clinical guard pregnancy tests. They are lucky. Good luck for a speedy and sticky BFP.

What number are you TTC (First,second etc.)?
Second

How many cycles of active TTC before you got this BFP?
5 cycles

Did you temp, use OPKs, check CM, chart?
Used opks only on cycle. temped and checked CM

Did you ovulate regularly?
Yes but my temp patterns indicated that I had a stronger ovulations on alternate(every other) month.

What was your strategy? OR What did you do differently this cycle?OR what is the one thing or combination of things that you think directly contributed to this BFP?

I think this is the first time we got the timing right. We BD'd on O-1, O and O+1. Also ate very healthy this cycle because I've been trying to get rid of some wierd hives I got since last month. I've been on an all vegetarian(milk & eggs included though) for 3 weeks now. We also DTD doggie style a couple of times which is very rare for us. Ate tons of pomegranet. Not sure if any of the abv contributed. But I was just trying to list stuff that was out of ordinary for us this time.

Did you take a suplements, herbals? Special diet?
Prenatals, lacto-ovo-vegetarian for non TTC reasons very little caffiene

What did your DH do to 'help'?
He tried to eat healthy. Stayed off hard alcohol for a while and DTD when I asked him to . Oh and he wore boxers instead of briefs.

Any other words of wisdom for those who are TTC?
Get the timing right. Make you sure you are Oing when you think you do, temp & use OPKs. I O'd on CD 12, and almost missed it as I thought I'd O on CD 14. Eat healthy. And I found that relaxing is not necessary I was obsessive!! Oh get this brand of ICs. No evaps. Very faint positive on CD 10! Clinical guard pregnancy tests. They are lucky. Good luck for a speedy and sticky BFP.