View Single Post
January 20th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Nicole
Awesome! It's always nice when you start getting these things done that help make it more real. With my oldest I got the nursery done way in advanced and then would just sit in there whenever I had some downtime. This time around I'll be lucky to even have started it before the baby gets here

I love the 4th, too. I'm just hoping maybe it won't be so hot this year. The last couple of years have been just absolutely boiling =\

I felt my first kick from the outside this weekend, so that was kind of exciting. Just a small, quick one, but hopefully that means that before long DH and kiddos will get to feel baby moving around in there. Otherwise we had a pretty uneventful weekend. Lounged around a bit and visited with my sister and nieces. They are two, and once we told them there was a baby in my belly they became obsessed with trying to SEE it. lol if only it worked that way