View Single Post
January 21st, 2013, 12:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We avoided my mom and didnt stop at her place and made her think we werent going. We went to Babies R Us first to do my registry. We didnt get to MOA as it got bitterly cold with wind chills well below zero so we just made the drive home. I think I may go back to the ultrasound place for a double check tho. I am coming to terms with it being a boy but the whole time the cord was between the legs hiding the goods and baby kept legs crossed indian style and curled up so there was never a clean shot. The tech got a half shot but the more I look at it and compare with all the other ladies very definitive boy potty shots the more I can hardly make out my pic. I would just hate to buy tons of boy stuff and have it been the cord the tech seen. Just like navywifey ya know....they said boy....but its a girl. He was only 75-80% sure so I just want a better shot to know for certain. I am feeling better about it but it is definately like a grieving process like some were saying. And I know this is my last so the no another daughter is a hard pill to swallow lol. I am such a girl mom. I suck at boy stuff. So all combined its a bit sad for me.