View Single Post
January 21st, 2013, 05:56 AM
Down Syndrome Pregnancy
So yesterday i was very happy to have been feeling nauseous alot and happy that I was literally ravenous all day long...hungry from morning til night.... Happy to have symptoms. So DH and I DTD last night, sorry TMI, and at one point it got a little "deep" and i told him to ease up a bit....
woke up this morning used the restroom, all was fine. About 1/2 hour later i went in again and noticed a teeny tiny amount of pinkish cm....I felt my cervix and it feels closed, but of course I could be wrong. I have had 6 babies so it is never truly 100 percent closed, but it feels no different than normal. I am literally having a panic attack..... I took a cheapie HPT and it looks good...dark...so yay there. I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow because my first ultrasound at 6w4d showed an embryo measuring 5 days behind with a hb of 104 and a "somewhat large" sch. DH have DTD several times these past two weeks with no spotting.... I am terrified this is the start of another miscarriage. I was so excited that I have almost made it the whole two weeks with no incidents...then this happens! This is going to be a very long 24 hours. Anyone spot like that...I mean minimal and now pretty much gone....and be ok? SCARED!

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together