View Single Post
January 23rd, 2013, 06:38 AM
Marathoning Mom to 4!
I doubt you're one of the last ones at all. Losing baby weight is HARD and we're all between 3-5 months pp. It's more common for mommies to have a lot of weight to loss still. I think it's always a process of trial and error to find what works best for you. Find what keeps you motivated and that you can integrate as part of your lifestyle. I personally just like to eat reasonably, meaning eat healthily most of the time, but not denying myself a treat or "good" meal in moderation. I have found the most success with the 80/20 rule. Eat healthy 80% of the time and indulge 20%. I try to eat clean for the 5 week days (but I still have a nightly treat) and I ease up a bit on the 2 days of the weekend. This is successful for many because it's very easy to stick to. I think my main thing is staying active. I love being active. You just have to find something that you like to do! Good luck!!!! I know you can do this!
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~