View Single Post
January 24th, 2013, 03:50 PM
hello everyone,
I am a newbie and I came to this website in some answers relating on fertility issues.
I have been married with hubby #2 for 5 years and had unprotected sex since day one with no luck. From the beginning I was not ttc but now this past year has been so trying to understand if something is wrong with me or him I have been married before with my first husband and I had 2 children with no problem of course I was younger. Now I am 36 years old and my hubby is 29, my hubby does not have any kids. My younger child is 8 years old. My hubby is too manly he doesn't want to get himself checked out so I've been trying this month using some fertility products crossing my fingers to help improve our issues. This past December I did not have a cycle in which that was odd. I am always on time 24-26 days apart. So I thought it was my time that I was prego but since this happen I was in and out of the doctor's office trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I had some pregnancy test, urine and blood work, but it came out negative In the end of December 31, 2012 I started my cycle. It lasted 6 days end of cycle January 5, 2013. Thinking I was again starting fresh I started using some fertility products and I am not saying it was because I am taking these products but I have another cycle it started on Jan. 20, 2013. My husband is also taking something for himself I won't know really if he has an issue so hopefully this will work for him. And for me I have to reschedule another appoinment for a follow up I pray that this time he could really give me a refferal for an OB GYN. I want to know the outcome. I am praying for baby #3