View Single Post
January 24th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am an analyst .. numbers, data, history for the program that I work for. I love my job, but I hate being away from the kids so much. I do have weekends off though, and every other Tuesday so it could be worse. I am actually going to be taking a lot of time off here, because Noah just got recommended for Speech Therapy, which they want to do 2 times a week starting next week (we just had his evaluation with the actual therapist today). She said for the first few appts she likes a parent to sit in and then if the child is doing well and feeling comfortable with her then often the appts go better without a parent to distract. At the beginning though, that means I will be taking off a few hours 2 mornings a week to take him. That way DH can stay with Abigail, because having her in the room there also would be VERY distracting. That is bad for work, but good for me to spend a bit more time with the him. Luckily I have plenty of leave built up and work should be flexible enough to just let me take a few hours off those morning (I meant to talk to my boss about it today, but things just got so busy when I got back to work that it never happened).

Psalm 139:9-10
]