View Single Post
September 4th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know this is late sorry I was out of town all weekend...

My daughter is 7 and I know each child is different but I do think most kids at 6 know the basic difference between right and wrong and unless it was a total accident like the tire wasn't there and then it just appeared and he ran it over... chances can be that he was doing it for fun..(I don't know, and I don't know what type of 4wheeler it is.. if it's a real one, and your husband thinks if he hits something with it that he deserves beaten then perhaps he's not old enough to ride one yet)

That being said... I feel bad for your child.. if he's never really been spanked before.. getting an unexpecting spanking of that nature at his age probably freaked him out.. Do make sure you have an alone time talk with your son about the incident..( I always make a habit out of when my dd gets a lil butt spankin to talk it over.. getting spanked around here is rare and is in most cases from doing something that she's been told not to do and could REALLY hurt herself)

I'd talk to your husband.. Leaving huge marks on a small child, him being much much larger.. is not a good thing...