View Single Post
January 26th, 2013, 01:25 AM
Veteran
I don't know where I belong. Loss of a child? Stillbirth? Miscarriage/pregnancy loss. Let me tell you my story, you can decide where I belong.

I have 8 children who walk this Earth with me. I've had four miscarriages - one before I became a mummy and three since my last baby was born. I gave birth to 8 healthy babies in a row.

I got pregnant and was due June 25th. I was starting to enjoy the pregnancy, starting to hope and believe I would give birth to another child. Due to one thing and another, I didn't get my first scan until 17+6 weeks (January 21st). To my absolute shock we discovered there were two babies in there! Wow!

It all ended just 3 days later, January 24th. I can't go into details of what happened, it's just too painful to write. But my sweet babies, Ruby Florence and Harry Arthur were born at 18+2. They were both alive when they were born. I know this. Ruby wrapped her hand around my finger and Harry squirmed. I saw him. I truly did. They were alive.

It's been just 2 days since they passed and I don't know what to do. I want to sleep but I can't. I don't want to be alone but I don't want anybody around me. I want to die to be with my babies but I have 8 children who need me.

So where do I belong? Loss of a child? They were born alive. Stillbirth? They were born alive. Pregnancy loss? I guess this is where I belong but I gave birth to them.