View Single Post
January 26th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I went to a used child's clothing store today to look at their cloth diapers. Their new ones were still way out of our price range but I did pick up a few used sets. I just wanted to play around with them and see how they work and whether I liked different styles. I was not considering used but this store is VERY clean and none of the diapers had stains or anything yucky looking at them.

I brought them to lunch with my Mom and as I showed her how they worked she said "That's stupid. I just wrapped cloth around you and slapped on a cover." She told me all the snaps would drive her nuts and I have to admit, after working with them I didn't care for how long it seemed to take. She said she would buy me a few basic covers and the prefolds and show me how she did it with all of us. I did tell her about the new devices they use instead of pins and she liked that a lot. So I'll order a set of those so we can play with them all.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!