View Single Post
January 28th, 2013, 01:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm hoping it'll get better with time. Tonight has gone well thus far. Just did a 4am feed and change that went almost too well. I can't fall back asleep because I'm afraid shell wake back up! Lol

I didn't realize you DH had a previous child Meg, I kind of wish my DH did or that he babysat as a kid so this wouldn't be so jarring an experience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules_loves_beaches View Post
I feel you with not wanting to wake up a baby. I worry about weight gaining and getting enough milk, but one if my biggest concerns is getting baby back to sleep! Last night was tough. We started our nighttime routine later and didn't have Ember ready for bed until 1030. She would doze or fall asleep, but the second I put her in her bassinet she would be wide awake. We did that for about 2 hours , I finally let her fall asleep in the crook of my arm in the bed and we slept for a few hours. DH got up sometime in the middle of the night and put her in her bassinet. I didn't look at the clock. We both slept 4.5 hours so let's hope she goes right back to bed!
Those are tr worst nights. We had that last night but I think she was backed up and therefore uncomfortable so I forgive her lol

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!