Topic: Naming Logic
View Single Post
January 28th, 2013, 05:59 AM
SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
With Connor, DH and I had SUCH a hard time agreeing on a boys name. I wanted something a little different (not the top 10) and he likes more traditional. So we basically went through baby name book after baby name book and would veto and make "maybe" lists. We eventually shortened the list to a few names. I think with Connor we also had Brendan, Colton, and Christopher. Connor was one of the few that we both liked and agreed on! lol

We use family names for the middle name so that was easy. Connor's middle name is one that runs in both my and DH's family. It's also DH's middle name, my Dad's and brother's middle name.

For a girl name, I always knew I wanted to use Peyton as the girl name. I saw that it kept getting more and more popular, which kind of annoyed me because I didn't want a really popular name lol, but I wouldn't budge from my decision. I was lucky that DH was on board from the beginning and likes it as well! Really, I was hoping for another boy, so it wouldn't have been an issue anyway! Now we're stuck on finding a middle name for her!