Topic: Naming Logic
View Single Post
January 28th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Beyond Blessed
Our oldest is James Morgan. I absolutely loved the name Morgan for a boy and just had to use it. And we couldn't find another name we liked as much as James, it just fit perfect so we used it and after we chose it we realized it's DH's grandfathers first name and my grandfathers first name so that was really neat and makes his name more special to us.

Our second is Kaeden Houston. DH and FIL's middle name is Houston so I knew I wanted to use it again and my middle name is Kay so he's named after me and DH.

Our third is Madison Leanne. The name that me, DH and our kids go by all end in N so we wanted to use another name ending with N and Madison was the only name I liked and me and DH weren't fond of it when I first suggested it but within a week we couldn't imagine naming our little princess anything else. Leanne is a name we picked when we first started talking about having kids and Lee is also SIL's middle name and Ann was my late aunts middle name and is special to me.

This baby will be Gracelyn Geniva Mae. Again we wanted to use a name ending in N and Madison actually chose Gracelyn and I just love the name. Geniva is MIL's first name and Mae is my mom's middle name so she'll be names by her big sister and after her grandma's.