Topic: Proposal
View Single Post
January 28th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We had just celebrated our 5 year anniversary and I had expected him to ask me that weekend. We had plans to celebrate and went out and nothing happened. We had been looking at rings for a while and I had found one I loved and I was hoping he had bought it and was going to ask. No such luck. The next week I had a girls night planned with several of my friends and was complaining to them about it! We had dinner and after dinner my friend Megan made us all get up to have the waitress take a picture. She kept rearranging us to how she wanted in the picture and while she was doing that I felt someone come stand next to me. I look over and it was Mike. I said, "what are you doing here? You're supposed to be at work!" And about that time he got down on one knee and asked me. All my friends started screaming and when I said yes everyone in the restaurant started clapping. It was perfect. Turns out he had bought the ring two weeks before and I have no idea how he kept it that long without asking me! We're the kind of people who give each other Christmas presents two weeks early just bc we can't wait!

I was saying, "why are you here?"

I love my friends faces! Only the one walking towards the camera knew he was coming.