View Single Post
January 29th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah DH actually stayed up an hour past his shift because Vivi has been fussy. I'm sort of shocked but pleasantly surprised. Now she is just wide eyed. Bed time girl!

Hope you're asleep Meg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaddlestar View Post
Eli did fantastic! I love that little chunky man! He woke at midnight for a feeding and went right back out and then woke at 3 for a poopy diaper and a feeding and back out again. I was a little worried because his stool was kinda hard and it seemed like he was in a bit of pain when he passed it- plus I was sure he had more in there that he didn't want to push out because it was too hard. But we took care of the rest of it this morning after his 7AM feeding....Peeeyouu!! Now he's sitting next to me in his bouncy seat with the hiccups...he's been awake and content for almost 3 hours!

I also wanted to note that the reason I let him sleep longer stretches and I'm not as worried about the weight gain thing as the rest of you, is because he's technically almost 2 months old. He is also a little butterball and we have no worries at all that he's being underfed!
No judgement here! Vivi is almost 3 weeks and the ped said we could start stretching feedings out to 3-4 hours and upping to 2 1/2 to 3 oz because she is a hearty little thing! Whatever makes your boo happy!