View Single Post
January 29th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Marathoning Mom to 4!
Am I the only one left with a tiny baby? I'm loving seeing all of these squishy little ones that are growing so well! Bailey is still super tiny. I'm anxiously awaiting her next weight check in a couple of weeks and word back from her dr who is directly talking with Emory to get her appointment moved up. But, I have a feeling she's still hovering between 11-12 lbs at nearly 5 months.

She is still comfortably in size 1 diapers and can comfortably wear her NB clothes (some are just not long enough, but this is the size that fits her best) and 0-3 months clothes. But, some of her 0-3s are still too big on her. I try to put her in some of her 3-6mo winter clothes and they absolutely swallow her whole, but I don't want them to go to waste and her not get to wear them because they are so super cute. I've had to go and buy her some cold weather 0-3months so she can have something to wear that fits her. When we were buying we thought she'd surely be in 3-6mo by this time. No such luck.

Any one else still have a tiny one? Not that I want anyone to be having the issues that Bailey is. I hope everyone's child is fully healthy and growing. I am just wondering if she's the last one left in size 1 diapers and not growing out of her 0-3s yet?
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

Last edited by RunningMommyTo5; January 29th, 2013 at 05:56 AM.