View Single Post
January 30th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey everyone! Just thought I'd drop in and say "hi"! I wanted to see how everyone is doing! What a year and it's only January! It's amazing to me that I have a junior in high school, a freshman in high school, a 6th grader and...MAX is in preschool! I'm not the oldest mom there A woman I graduated from high school with is a month or two older than me. Yessssssssss!
Marie - Yay for you and your exercising! I just stepped up my workouts last week. I need to get rid of the rest of this baby weight, Max is 40 months old (It sounds better when I'm talking about baby weight if I don't say three years old )
Beth - I hope you've healed from the fall. And, that funeral sounds like it was awful. I'm also very sorry for the loss of your aunt. Definitely a different kind of loss.
Becky - Can you believe how fast they get big? And, I'm so excited you're thinking of adding a sibling. I'm not excited at the thought of you having to move. Don't get me wrong. I love the idea of a new house. I HATE packing and moving. Good luck with your search for your new home.
Well, I need to clean my kitchen. I hope everyone has a great week!
Kelty