View Single Post
January 30th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am trying to plan Samy's Kindergarten Graduation Party and I am at a loss with food.

It is going to be a cowgirl theme. Its pink and silver for colors, and for balloons, cups, plates, napkins a horse mylar balloon, table clothes and streamers which will all run about $130 for supplies. Her graduation is in May but I am planning now because financially it would be easier to spread the cost rather then bunch it up. Her preschool party/gift was over $600 and was way to much and we just did a spur of the moment party for her and paid for everyone to go swimming. Her present was a motorized princess car for $300. My Mom did chip in $50 so that helped. So planning now for me is easier.

The problem is I am stuck on food. What is a good theme for a cowgirl with food. I was thinking southern foods but I am stumped. Its more finger foods and desserts not a full on meal. So refreshments/snack bar.

Then games I am having a hard time. I think age wise no one under 3yo and 19 is the oldest (kid/teen wise) . We have a WIDE variety of all those ages. I am planning on musical chairs divided by age groups. I have been searching pinterest like crazy but haven't found much.

Can you ladies help?

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by 3Kendra3; January 30th, 2013 at 11:34 AM.