View Single Post
February 1st, 2013, 05:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry. I know for me right after our first child was born I felt like a distance develop between me and DH. I was so consumed with our child and I think I neglected him. Counseling would be really good for you guys. But also just talking and making an effort to do things together. I would try talking to him let him know that you would like him to spend some time with you instead of always playing video games.

DH and I try each night to spend atleast 15 minutes together on the couch each night talking a spending time with each other. I know that is not long but with 2 kids finding time alone is really hard. We also try to have a date day atleast once a month where we leave the kids with a sitter and go out and have some time for us. I would definitely try talking to him and letting him know how you are feeling and see if you can make it work through some changes.

If you go to church your pastor would be a great counselor to discuss your problems with. Thats who I go to when I need any sort of counseling. If talking to your DH doesn't work, I would try to talk to a counselor alone first and discuss your feelings then maybe approach couples counseling.

I hope you all are able to work it out. I know how hard divorce is for everybody involved.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy