View Single Post
February 1st, 2013, 07:55 AM
Regular
Well my day has been going awful. I woke up with a massive headache, my BBs hurt, I've had the AF cramps for about a week now and this is now day 3 AF is late. I test and get another If I'm not PG I just want AF to start so I can start on a new cycle already I know a lot of you ladies can relate to my frustration and I feel like I am preaching to the choir, but I'm just so stressed out I could cry! I think I am going to chart my BBT this coming month, but I am very nervous and definitely have my doubts. I've put a basal thermometer in my online shopping cart, but I don't know if I want to waste money buying another one because the frustration I feel right now is through the roof and I don't know if I have the patience for it to be honest with you ladies. But maybe I should just cave and do it so I can see where I'm at.. Thoughts?

But right now as I'm typing this and feeling really blue... I got a call from my 7yo DD's teacher and she apparently was very excited that my DD signed up for the 7th annual talent show, but I apparently forgot to sign the form that I apparently never saw... But the real kicker- wait for it- "I didn't know your daughter knew gymnastics!". Funny... I didn't either! So, I guess I should start preparing her for March 13th! She's lucky that I used to be a dancer and know this stuff. Any other dancer mom's with recommendations?
Side note: I swear if I didn't have the kiddos I do now, I wouldn't be able to keep going. They really bring happiness into my life and I'd be so down without them!