View Single Post
February 1st, 2013, 09:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Marriage is hard. Even under the best circumstances it is hard.

When we first meet our mates you get all those butterfly feelings and the excitement is always there... the cuteness, endless phone calls, emails and text messages... The fun and joy and your whole heart feels like it will explode with happiness for this person always.

At points real life sets in and you look at that person and say "hey they changed"... We all change. At different points in our lives we change, we evolve into different people. Our thoughts and attitudes change.

Oh and the children? We love our children but at the same time it is a lot of work raising these cute bundles of joy. We would not trade it in but man it is a lot of work. You are exhausted, the guys just want to be guys and be kids themselves.

Ask yourself.... Do you still love him? Do you love who he is and you are just in a rut or can you see yourself on your own and happier? Remember... Marriage is hard and there are times when I think we have all wanted divorce or at least something different.

Like - what happened to those butterfly days?

xoxoxo

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.