View Single Post
February 2nd, 2013, 09:33 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmfourmama View Post
You do look great!! All baby for sure!! I really noticed with my second I popped quickly. Have to love those annoying people who say oh are you about 7/8 mos and you're like umm **** u lol I'm 4!!! Hahaha oh well hopefully you plateau soon and give the growing a break!!

I'm still waiting for the 8th for my scan!! Ergh taking forever but it also doesn't seem like that long ago that thinking about February seemed so far away and now here we are!
"Have to love those annoying people who say oh are you about 7/8 mos and you're like umm **** u lol I'm 4!!! " <---- LOL I can relate to this 100%!! It makes me so upset! I really hope the growing slows and evens out before I can't walk! omg I can't believe we are both still waiting for our scans! Yours is the day after mine. Good luck to you and I can't wait to read your scan results!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah and lola's mommy View Post
You look great - sorry you are feeling so uncomfortable. Hope it gets better soon!!
thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim3 View Post
Hang in there. I remember the difference between my first and second. With my first, it was just work and then coming home to DH. We spent time on the couch watching television. With my second, the evenings were running after a toddler (my first 2 are 22 months apart). I recall how difficult it was having him in the tub. Thing settle down though shortly.

I am 20 weeks 1 day and just had the anatomy scan. Good luck.
I really hope it settles down! Thank you I haven't seen your post about the anatomy scan but I bet it was wonderful! I can't wait for mine!