Topic: LOL
View Single Post
February 2nd, 2013, 10:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Bm's mother messaged me a few minutes ago. It said " _____(bm) was so happy she got to spend time with the kids last weekend and is really looking forward to seeing them again this summer. Please let us know when they get out of school and when they go back so we can get their tickets to come out"

I'm debating on what to message back! Hubby is at a game with ss right now, so I have to wait till they get back to get his input.

Seriously thinking about saying "ummm...not sure what she told you, but after her phone call to you she went to sleep and slept till 9pm. Then she woke up to bring the kids home without even feeding them dinner....they were pretty disappointed at having to sit on the floor of a hotel room and watch tv by themselves while bm slept the whole time. As for this summer, after we get their activity dates organized we will let you know what free time they have and we can figure out travel plans, it won't be until spring (as we mentioned before) because of sd's sports tryouts"

Or maybe we should just text them the part about the visit with bm and then say that if bm is interested in the kids coming out there she can call us to make arrangements. Wish we could just get the grandparents out of the middle. They are starting to annoy us!