View Single Post
February 3rd, 2013, 10:53 PM
I'm at the six week mark. I just found out a couple of days ago, I haven't visited an obgyn yet. But, I'm freakin' myself out, and I have quite a few questions. Ever since my grandpa died 5 years ago, I've been in a depression. I didn't really care about myself or my life at all. I dropped out of school 3 years ago, and since then, have stayed in my room. Never got really any exercise at all. But now I'm pregnant, and I do have something to live for. My problem is that, after being stagnant for so many years, my body is way out of shape. I'm 18 years old, and 300 pounds. I get winded VERY easily. My parents want me to get a job. Of course I want to, but I think that, given the circumstances, suddenly jumping up, standing and walking 8 hours a day would put way too much stress on my body and the baby. I know I have to start working out, or else the labor will be really difficult, but I was thinking something easier on my body at first, like water aerobics. Cause now that I'm pregnant, walking for too long gives me really bad almost period like cramps, which scares the bejeesus out of me. Speaking of which? Did anyone else have first trimester cramps? Cause they scare the crap out of me. I mean, I'm not doubled over in pain, but it hurts pretty bad. Is that normal? There's no bleeding or anything. But I really hope someone listened to my really long post, cause I'm scared!