View Single Post
February 4th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
but my husband feels really strongly about formula feeding this time, and it's not worth it to me to create strife in my marriage over whether the baby have formula or breast milk. It's still been hard on me. I'm having a hard time getting support. Most breastfeeding mamas I know only add to making me feel guilty (probably not intentionally) over not fighting my husband over this issue, and I hesitated posting here because I worried it might be offensive that I may or may not formula feed but that I believe in breast feeding and wish that was what I was doing. BUT I was hoping maybe I'd get more support here than I've got elsewhere, maybe if there are other mamas here who wanted to breastfeed and for whatever reason ended up formula feeding. I do still hope my husband will "come around" but (unlike some people in my life) I don't think FF is the end of the world and can understand where my husband is coming from regarding what the benefits are. I do wish him and I could come to a solution. Anyone else ever been a similar situation? How did you deal with it?