View Single Post
February 4th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies, remember me?!

I'm sorry it has been so awful long since I have been in here.

We are crusing along baking number 10, a girl!, at least we think she's a girl. They didn't see girl parts, but not boys either, so we are assuming girl. We'll pick out a boy name just in case though. The kids are all growing fast and winter has flown by. Our oldest is 12 and our baby is 16 months

On January 1st, my DH quit his job and we started our own business We have been really busy so far and it's been pretty good to us. We are enjoying more flexible hours, and having more time with the kiddos. With me home full time and hubby working 30-35 hours a week, with NO commuting, we love it. It's scary to quit it, but very freeing at the same time. The kids love that he has no "boss"

I'll try and read back, but just wanted to pop in and say hi and I'm so glad you ladies are still here! I feel like a terrible on line friend.

Hope you are all well!