View Single Post
February 4th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Kelty!! And Mari!! So great to "see" you ladies! I to have wondered how you both were doing.

Mari - congrats on #10. And yay for DH working from home. That would be exciting & scary.

Kelty - I cannot believe Max is in preschool! All our babies are growing up so fast. I am not looking towards packing & moving at all. That part is already exhausting.

Beth - that funeral sounds interesting. . . And makes me think you & I may have same type of relatives. Lol!

Marie-crazy winter weather here to. Mark is so disappointed that we have only had 1 tiny bit of snow that he could help daddy shovel. I will have to upload pics of him with his shovel. It was adorable.

AFM things are ok. Work has had a lot of stupid issues lately. At home we are doing good. I thought we were finally finished with the sickies but Mark is now coughing again. Poor lil guy. Pottyttraining is going ok. Mark was thrilled to pick out undies with cars & thomas the train on them. With the house hunting, we have put it on hold. We found some great houses but they were a little to far from work. The ones closer in we didn't find any we loved or the schools/neighborhood were icky. So we are taking a few months off looking. More will come on the market in the spring & 2 new comunities should be starting to be built that are in great areas. We will want to look at those to before we make a decision. I think that is about it for an update from me.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!