View Single Post
February 5th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had this problem with my little guy too. I exclusively breastfed until 2.5 months and then started pumping and feeding an then mixed breastmilk with formula and now hes just on formula. He hated the bottle at first. Someone told me to try different types and someone else feeding him. Out of 5 bottle types he likes Mam bottles the best. Hell sometimes take the simila or tommee tippee type bottle but really prefers these and does way better with them. The first few times his dad or nana fed him. He fussed alt at first but caught on within a few feeds. Id have them et an ounce or two in and then would breastfees him the rest so he wouldnt be so angry and would be full. I started trying myself after a few days and he did fight it a but but i think it helped a ton that it was breastmilk in the bottle. I had to be sure t was close to body temp at first too. After a couple weeks he was a pro and now as long as he has this type of bottle/nipple were good. I hope things work out for you. I know it can be diffiult

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~